Sombes is a push notification ad network based in Canada. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. You get paid when your subscribers visit your website. You can earn money even if you don’t have a website. When you join as a publisher, you’ll get instant approval from Sombes. Unlike other ad networks they don’t review your application.
How Does Sombes Work For You?
- Webmaster : You’ll get paid when someone visits your website and subscribes for push notifications. Your subscriber will receive one push notification on daily basis. The more people subscribes to push notifications, the more revenue you can earn. Please remember that you’ll keep earning revenue as long as your subscriber stay with your website. To monetize from Sombes you need to place the code on your blog or website.
- Non-webmaster : In this case you are assigned a unique URL to promote Sombes. You can share this link on forums, social media, YouTube or blogs. When someone clicks on the link and subscribes, you get money.
Note : The webmasters can also use unique referral link to promote on forums, social media and Youtube.
Sombes Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and Wire transfer. The minimum payout for PayPal and Payoneer is $50. For wire transfer it is $500.
You can make money by referring people to Sombes. The rate of commission you get is 10% from their earnings.
Best Features Of Sombes Push Notification Ad Network
- Clean ads
- You get paid for every notification
- Timely payments
- Real time reporting system
- Referral system
E-Mail : [email protected]
One must give a try to Sombes push notification ad network. The publishers and affiliates who had worked with Sombes can share their experiences below. Hope this Somes review help publishers to get started.
- Desert Farm review: Best Play to earn NFT Game with high returns - May 22, 2022
- NordLayer Affiliate Program (2022): Join and Earn Cash - May 19, 2022
- How to start your small business on Etsy - May 18, 2022