AdBistro Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers
AdBistro is an online ad network based in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and CPV. This network is serving publishers and advertisers worldwide. It is a good alternative to Mediablam ad network. Apart from publisher program, one must also give a try as an advertiser. AdBistro review sites before approving them. Generally they take 1-2 days for the review process.
Requirements for publishers to join and use AdBistro ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like spam, pornography, viruses, malware, adware and spyware.
- Have broken copyright laws
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Use bots, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Create multiple accounts
- Click on their own ads.
- Encourage others to click or view ads.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Popup ads
- Banner ads
The publishers get paid on Net 0, Net 7 and Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Check, Payoneer and Wire transfer.
- Hassle free installation
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
- The threshold payout is high for small publishers.
Address : Polarity Technologies LTD, Nora Court, 3rd floor, office 301, Limassol, Cyprus 3040
E-mail : email@example.com
AdBistro works for all types of sites, big or small. However the revenue depends on quality of site, niche, ads placement, traffic and visitor location. The rates are comparatively high for US, UK, Canada, Australian and European traffic. The publishers who have used this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdBistro review help publishers to get started.