Adnow is a UK-based native advertising network. This network is serving thousands of publishers worldwide. The revenue model of this network is CPC/CPM. It is a good alternative to Ayboll and Native Ads networks. Adnow review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Adnow native ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for publishers. But, decent traffic sites have more benefits.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like pornography, hacking, viruses, spam, adware, spyware etc.
- The site must not contain any prohibited content.
- The sites must not have violated copyright laws.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not use bots, traffic exchanges, auto refreshing software to generate fake traffic.
- Don’t ever click on your own ads or encourage others to do.
How does it work
Publishers must upload a text file to the website’s root folder for verification. After verification, your site will be left for moderation. Generally it takes 5-10 minutes for the process. In the meanwhile you can add ad code to display native adverts. Publishers can customize ads according to their preferences.
Note: There might be delay in moderation process on weekends.
The earnings are purely based on the impressions. Publishers get paid on Net 7 (weekly) basis. The threshold payout is $20. The only payment option available is PayPal.
Publishers can make 5% commission referring others to this native ad network.
- Non-English sites can join this network.
- Worldwide traffic get monetized
- Competitive rates
- Native ads work with other ad networks like Adsense, Adtomatik or Propeller ads
- Timely payments
- Real-time reporting system
- Rejected sites can reapply again after fixing issues.
- Referral program
- Publishers can’t filter the inappropriate ads directly. Every time they have to contact support team.
- Sometimes ads seem irrelevant to the content.
Final Conclusion :
Publishers get benefited by using Adnow with other ad networks. Hope this Adnow review help publishers to get started.