Adnow is a UK-based native advertising network. This network is serving thousands of publishers worldwide. The revenue model of this network is CPC/CPM. It is a good alternative to Ayboll and Native Ads networks. Adnow review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Adnow native ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for publishers. But, decent traffic sites have more benefits.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like pornography, hacking, viruses, spam, adware, spyware etc.
- The site must not contain any prohibited content.
- The sites must not have violated copyright laws.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not use bots, traffic exchanges, auto refreshing software to generate fake traffic.
- Don’t ever click on your own ads or encourage others to do.
How does it work
Publishers must upload a text file to the website’s root folder for verification. After verification, your site will be left for moderation. Generally it takes 5-10 minutes for the process. In the meanwhile you can add ad code to display native adverts. Publishers can customize ads according to their preferences.
Note: There might be delay in moderation process on weekends.
The earnings are purely based on the impressions. Publishers get paid on Net 7 (weekly) basis. The threshold payout is $20. The only payment option available is PayPal.
Publishers can make 5% commission referring others to this native ad network.
- Non-English sites can join this network.
- Worldwide traffic get monetized
- Competitive rates
- Native ads work with other ad networks like Adsense, Adtomatik or Propeller ads
- Timely payments
- Real-time reporting system
- Rejected sites can reapply again after fixing issues.
- Referral program
- Publishers can’t filter the inappropriate ads directly. Every time they have to contact support team.
- Sometimes ads seem irrelevant to the content.
Final Conclusion :
Publishers get benefited by using Adnow with other ad networks. Hope this Adnow review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.