FutureAdServer Review : Online Ad Network
FutureAdServer is an online ad network based in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM, Pop under, Pop up and direct link. It is a good alternative to AdGlance ad network. FutureAdServer review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join FutureAdServer ad network
- The sites must not contain any objectionable content like adult, hacking, spam, malware, spyware, adware etc.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The sites must have great content and user-friendly design.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not link their sites to illegal sites.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Display banners, direct link, pop under and pop up ads.
The publishers get paid on net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Bank, Payoneer and Skrill. The minimum payout is $100 for PayPal and Skrill. For Payoneer it is $200. If you opt for Bank to receive revenue then the threshold payout would be $500.
- Fast approval : They take very less time to approve sites.
- High fill rates
- Global coverage
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers always receive payments on time.
- Dedicated support
FutureAdServer works well for all types of legit sites. However the revenue depends on the visitor’s location, advertiser’s campaign, quality of traffic, niche and ads placement. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this FutureAdServer review help publishers to get started.
Join this ad network and start making money