Blv.me Review : Make Money With This CPA URL Shortening Network
Blv.me is a URL shortening service combined with content locking. The revenue model of this network is CPA. So, you won’t get paid for clicks and impressions. The users have to take action like installing a software or filling a simple form. Blv.me review your activities and they can ban your account if found guilty.
Rules for publishers who join Blv.me network
The publishers must not
- Host any adult content on their sites. They must not link to porn sites too.
- Complete offers on their own. They should not incentivize others too.
- Promote illegal activities.
- Promote offers on PTC sites and traffic exchanges.
- Spam offers on forums and social networks.
- Have used copyright content.
How to get started with Blv.me?
When you shorten the link using Blv.me, automatically it get locked. The visitor has to complete a simple task to unlock the link. For every task you get commission from $0.10 to $10.
You get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are Payza, Skrill and Bank transfer. The minimum payout is $20.
The publishers can make extra money by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 5%.
- This network accepts members worldwide.
- You don’t need a website or blog to use this service.
- Tools ( Website Widget, Browser button and API )
- Referral system
- The members always receive payment on time.
- Dedicated support
- You may end with zero earnings even though your link page receive thousands of impressions. The users have to take action.
- No PayPal payment option
Blv.me is a good source of income for everyone. You need to follow some strategies to make your visitors complete the tasks. The members who have tried this network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Blv.me review help people to get started.
Join this service and start making money
- Airmeet Affiliate Program: Promote And Get 30% Commission - Jan 22, 2022
- How to Maximize Your Affiliate Program Marketing Efforts - Jan 18, 2022
- 3 steps for building the perfect garden office space - Jan 18, 2022