Pubtomatic is an online ad network based in Portugal. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. The advertisers can use this network to promote their products, whereas publishers can monetize their websites using Pubtomatic ad network.
How To Join Pubtomatic Ad Network?
Go to Signup page and register as either publisher or an advertiser. There are few rules for publishers and advertisers to join this ad network. Once you get the approval as a publisher, you can start monetizing with Pubtomatic ads.
What Are The Rules For Publishers To Join And Use Pubtomatic Ad Network?
- The websites of publishers must not contain any illegal content like adult, spam, malware, adware and spyware.
- Under construction, incomplete or broken websites are not allowed to join this network.
- The websites or blogs of publishers must add value to the readers.
- You must not use more than 6 ad units per page.
- The publishers must not use bots or proxies to send artificial traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following formats :
- Desktop (234×60, 320×100, 320×50, 728×90, 468×60, 120×600, 336×280, 300×250 and 160×600)
- Mobile (320×100 and 320×50)
Pubtomatic pays on Net 15 basis. You must reach at least $5 to withdraw funds. The payment option is PayPal.
Presently Pubtomatic is not offering any referral program.
Best Features Of Pubtomatic Ad Network
- Low threshold payout ($5)
- Advertising Budget starts from $10
- There are no traffic requirements for publishers.
- You can reach up to $0.60 CPM rate.
- Wide targeting opportunities for advertisers
If you had anything to ask Pubtomatic support team, then write them to [email protected]
Address : Rua João Paulo II 61 2c, 9000-500 Funchal, Portugal
The advertisers and publishers must give a try to Pubtomatic ad network. If you had worked with Pubtomatic, then share your experiences in the comment section. Hope you love this Pubtomatic review.
Join Pubtomatic Ad Network And Start Making Money !
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.