Coinverti Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers
Coinverti is a crypto ad network based in Belgium. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. Coinverti review websites of publishers before approving their accounts. It is a good alternative to Coinzilla network.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Coinverti Ad Network
- Coinverti accepts only crypto – related websites.
- They would accept only sites with Alexa rank bellow 300,000.
- Coinverti won’t accept websites hosted on platforms like blogspot, faucethero, web000host etc.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to inflate clicks and impressions.
- Being a publisher you must not create multiple accounts.
- You must neither click nor ask people to click or view ads.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- OnClick Popunder
- Banner 468×60
- Leaderboard 728×90
- Square 250×250
- Medium Rectangle 300×250
- Large Rectangle 336×280
- Wide Skyscraper 160×600
- Large Skyscraper 300×600
The publishers would receive their earnings on request basis. You would receive within 48 hours after the request. The payment option is Bitcoin.
Minimum withdrawal is 0.002฿ for publishers
Minimum deposit for advertiser is 0.001฿
The publishers can make extra income by referring people to this network. The rate of commission is 10% for publishers and advertisers.
- Detailed statistics for advertisers and publishers
- Real-time reports
- 24/7 support – On Site tickets, or live chat from dashboard
- Intuitive Interface – Simple and Easy – Great interface that lets you build your campaigns easily; user-friendly interface, available both on mobile and desktop.
Coinverti Payment Proof
E-Mail : [email protected]
Coinverti is one of the best crypto ad network. You could find the official thread of Coinverti on Bitcointalk . You’ll find payment proofs on this thread too. The publishers who had worked or still working with this network can share their experiences below. Hope this Coinverti review help webmasters and advertisers to get started.