CPM Fun is a CPM based advertising network headquartered at US. Publishers from all parts of the world can apply CPM Fun. This network accepts worldwide traffic. CPMFun review every site to check whether it is comply with the policies.
Requirements to join CPM Fun advertising network
- CPM Fun doesn’t care about the site’s traffic. Even if you have 10 visitors or 10,000 visitors you’ll get approval from CPMFun. So, traffic is not a big problem for publishers.
- CPM Fun doesn’t allow sites hosting objectionable content like adult, racial, hacking, warez etc.
- CPM Fun don’t allow PTC or autosurf sites.
- Publishers must not click on their ads or encourage others to click.
- The sites must not use any copyright content like graphics, text or video on their sites. CPM Fun doesn’t accept them.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate impressions.
CPM Fun offers different sizes of displaying advertising banners like 728×90, 468×60, 300×250 and 160×600. Apart from these ads visitors may sometimes experience pop-ups/pop-unders when there are no proper regular ads. Revenue wise publishers have more advantage of using pop-ups than banners. However publishers can select not to display pop-ups on their sites. Publishers would be allowed to place maximum 3 ad units on a single page and that too of different sizes.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment option is PayPal and the minimum payout is $100.
Pros of CPM Fun advertising network
- Easy approval
- 100% fill rate
- Highest eCPM rates
- Real time reporting
- Sites hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot would be accepted.
- Publishers get 5% of their referral’s lifetime earnings via referral program.
Cons of CPM Fun advertising network
- Lot of complaints on this ad network from publishers
- The ads quality may disappoint you as it is a new network.
- It’s really difficult for small publishers to reach threshold payout in short time.
- eCPM rates are worse for Asian traffic.
- Pop-ups/pop-unders ads may annoy readers.
Final conclusion of CPM Fun advertising network
Sites having decent US and European traffic can apply CPM Fun. Publishers must place ads near the header and sidebar to fetch more income. However the revenue depends on the traffic quality, location and performance. Low traffic sites must stay away from this ad network. Entertainment and gaming niche sites excel well with CPM Fun. Hope this CPMFun review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.