SPaste is a URL shortening service where publishers can make money. Unlike other shortening services publishers can generate revenue sharing links, codes and pastes. The revenue model of this network is CPM. This URL shortening network offers very high eCPM rates for publishers. Thousands of publishers worldwide are making decent income using this service. SPaste review applications and they will terminate accounts if they found something inappropriate.
Image Credit : SPaste
Requirements for publishers to join SPaste ad network
- All the Publishers must have only one account.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- Publishers must not share links on PTC sites and traffic exchanges.
- Publishers must not share links on the sites that contain objectionable content like pornography, hacking, spamming, viruses, bots etc.
- Publishers must not encourage or incentivize others to click on shortened links.
- Publishers must not click on their own shortened links.
- Publishers must not use bots, proxies, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing software to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not redirect to shortened URLs from other sites.
- Publishers must not spam the links on forums, websites or blogs.
- Publishers must not use Email lists, personal info and spam links for the paste purpose.
Publishers get paid on request basis. The threshold payout is $5. The only payment option available is $5.
- There are no minimum traffic requirements.
- Accepts global traffic
- Publishers can create unlimited paste.
- High rates when compared to other networks.
- Real time reporting system
- Full page scripts fetch more income.
- Timely payments
- Low payout
- Referral program : Publishers can make 5% referral commission.
- Publishers don’t get paid if users don’t solve the CAPTCHA.
SPaste works well for all type of websites. It’s a genuine source to make money online. Many publishers worldwide are making decent income using this network. One can find the CPM rates here. Publishers who tried this network can share their experiences in the comments section below. Hope this Spaste review help publishers to get started.