Targeleon is an online ad network based in US. This ad network works well for both mobile and web traffic. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to MaltaCPM ad network. Targeleon review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Targeleon ad network
- The sites must not have made for the advertising purpose.
- This ad network doesn’t accept under construction or incomplete sites.
- The sites must not contain any objectionable content like pornography, hacking, piracy, gambling etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not use bots or proxies to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use bots to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or ask others to do.
Note : The publishers caught guilty may lose their accounts.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Direct URL
- Banners : IFrame and JS codes. Full Page, Standard size, Floating, Header/Footer, Instant Message banners
- In-video Overlay Ad
Apart from these ad formats publishers can also request for custom ad format.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Wire Transfer, Web money and EPESE. For wire transfer the minimum payout is $500.
The publishers can make 10% referral commission referring others. You can promote referral links on sites, blogs and boards. The publishers must not spam the links on irrelevant places.
- 100% fill rate
- Competitive rates
- Responsive ads
- Referral program
Location : Las Vegas, NV, USA
Phone : +1 (702) 626-0990
Skype : Targeleon
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Targeleon works for all types of legitimate sites. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Targeleon review help publishers to get started.