Adreactor Review : Online Premium Advertising Network
Adreactor is an online ad network based in UK. Launched in 2003 this network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM, CPA and POP. This ad network is serving more than 5 billion impressions per month. It is a good alternative to Adcash ad network. Adreactor review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Adreactor ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like pornography, spam, warez, malware, adware and spyware.
- Have made for the advertising purpose.
The publishers must not
- Offer money for gifts to visitors for clicking or viewing ads.
- Use bots, traffic exchanges, proxies, PTC sites and auto refreshing sites to send fake traffic.
This ad network accepts only
- Sites having minimum traffic of 100,000 Impressions Per Month.
- Sites having custom domains like .com, .net, .org etc.
- High quality sites
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- 160×600 Banner
- 300×250 Banner
- 320×50 Banner
- 468×60 Banner
- 728×90 Banner
- 720×300 PopUp / PopUnder
- 800×600 PopUp / PopUnder
- Dynamic Ad Unit
- Text Ad Unit
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire Transfer. The minimum payout is $50 if paid via PayPal and for Wire transfer it is $500.
Best features of Adreactor ad network
- Global coverage
- 100% fill rate
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
AdReactor works well for Entertainment and technology sites. But, it is good for other niches too. The rates are high for US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and European traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adreactor review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.