Cointraffic Review: Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers
The Cointraffic is a Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency ad network based in Estonia. The revenue models of this Bitcoin ad network are CPM and Pop. It is a good alternative to BitMedia Bitcoin ad network. This Bitcoin ad network works with 400+ publishers and 2000+ advertisers. Cointraffic review sites before approving them and only high quality crypto-related websites can be accepted. They may take maximum 3 days for the review process.
Requirements for publishers to join and use Cointraffic Bitcoin ad network
The sites must
- Have top-level domains
- Be Bitcoin or cryptocurrency related
- Not host adult content, PTC content, proxy, viruses, spam and illegal material.
- Attract at least 10,000 unique visitors monthly and for faucet sites it is 100,000.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats:
- Display banners : Slide banner (300×250) and Static banners (728×90, 300×250 and 160×600)
- Pop-under ads
- Pop-under mobile
- Mobile banners
- Native Ads
- Press Releases
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is €25. The payment option is Bitcoin and bank wire.
- Very selective when it comes to approving publishers. This network mostly prefers high quality sites.
- Competitive rates
- This ad network works with quality advertisers.
- Multiple ad formats
- The publishers can also start ad campaign straightaway from dashboard.
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments: The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
- They take some time for the approval process.
- No referral program
E-Mail : [email protected]
This Bitcoin ad network mostly prefers sites related to bitcoin and cryptocurrency related news, rate calculators, communities and faucets. Cointraffic won’t work with sites having low traffic quality or bot traffic. The revenue depends on the amount of users, niche, visitors location, ad campaigns and ads placement. The publishers who have tried this Bitcoin ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Cointraffic review help publishers to get started.
I wanna have the Price list for advertising, we are a Caribbean fractional ownership company who sell properties at a fraction of the Price. We want to promote to the crypto currency communauty.
How many trafic can you send and where do you have them ?
PS. Can we have a partnership ?
Everything is Ok But one thing I would like to ask you How many I can earn with Cointrafic ads, And it’s better than Google Adsense.
Yes for me it’s working well. I can’t tell that is better than Google Adsense. But yes it is a great alternative. The other thing is approval process of Cointraffic is tough. They won’t accept general websites. May I know your website’s niche?
Correct this “Cointraffic is a Bitcoin ad network based in Based in Tallinn, Estonia” its not based in France
Thank you for the correction Faran. 🙂
I do not recommend using Cointraffic for marketing. There is no quality ad placements for conversions.