Cointraffic Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers
Cointraffic is a Bitcoin ad network based in France. The revenue models of this Bitcoin ad network are CPM and Pop. It is a good alternative to BitMedia Bitcoin ad network. This Bitcoin ad network works with 4000+ publishers and 800+ advertisers. Cointraffic review sites before approving them. They may take maximum 20 days for the review process.
Requirements for publishers to join and use Cointraffic Bitcoin ad network
The sites must
- Have top-level domains
- Be Bitcoin related
- Not host adult content, PTC content, proxy, viruses, spam and illegal material.
- Attract at least 10,000 unique visitors monthly and for faucet sites it is 100,000.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display banners : Slide banner (300×250) and Static banners (728×90, 300×250 and 160×600)
- Pop-under ads
- Pop-under mobile
- Mobile banners
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is €10. The payment option is Bitcoin.
- Very selective when it comes to approving publishers. This network mostly prefers high quality sites.
- Competitive rates
- This ad network works with quality advertisers.
- Multiple ad formats
- The publishers can also start ad campaign straightaway from dashboard.
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
- They take very long time for the approval process.
- No referral program
E-Mail : [email protected]
This Bitcoin ad network mostly prefers sites related to bitcoin news, rate calculators, communities and faucets. Cointraffic won’t work with sites having traffic from Russia/Ukraine/Philippines. However the revenue depends on quality of site, niche, visitors location, ad campaigns and ads placement. The publishers who have tried this Bitcoin ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Cointraffic review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- GlobalWide Media Review : Performance Based Network - Sep 21, 2017
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017