Adconjure Review : Popunder Advertising Network
Adconjure is a pop under ad network based in UK. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and Pop. The best thing about this network is you get paid for every impression. Apart from publisher program you can also give a try as an advertiser. Adconjure review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Adconjure ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like pornography, warez, spyware,adware and malware content.
- Have broken copyright laws
- Promote illegal activities.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Offer money or gifts to visitors for clicking/viewing ads.
- Use bots, PTC sites, proxies, VPNs, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
Note : The publishers must not try to cheat the system. Any one caught guilty of doing malpractices would be banned directly.
The publishers get paid on daily, weekly and monthly basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal and Bitcoin.
Best Features of Adconjure
- Fast approval : Your sites could be approved on the same day of submission.
- Competitive CPM rates : This popunder ad network uses RTB technology to cater the needs of publishers. Every time they try to deliver best optimized ads.
- Timely payments : This pop under ad network ensures publishers to receive earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The webmasters must give a try to Adconjure popunder ad network. The rates depend on quality of site, traffic and visitor location. So, you can make great revenue if you send quality traffic to your site. The publishers who have tried this popunder ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Adconjure review help publishers to get started.