CInstaller Review : Pay Per Install Affiliate Network
CInstaller is a Pay Per Install affiliate network based in United Kingdom. The revenue models of this network are CPA and CPI. This network pays when someone installs app or software from your website. Being a publisher you get paid for every install. The advertiser doesn’t pay simply for downloading an app or software. The user must install it. PPI model is a profitable source of income to webmasters. CInstaller review affiliate signup applications before approving accounts. Generally they take 24-48 hours for the review process.
Requirements for affiliates to join and use CInstaller PPI affiliate network
- Be content-based, not simply a list of links or advertisements, nor can the site be centered around making money off of our Advertisers.
- Have a top-level domain name.
- Be fully functional at all levels; no ‘under construction’ sites or sections.
- Spawning process pop-ups and exit pop-ups are prohibited.
- Have ONLY click programs generating clicks with no indication by site traffic that it can sustain the clicks reported.
- Have shown fraudulent leads as determined by our clients.
- Use fake redirects, automated software, and/or fraud to generate clicks or leads from our programs.
Terms Credit : CInstaller
The publishers get paid on Bi-weekly basis. The payment options are Bank Transfer, PayPal, Payza, Webmoney (WMZ) and Bitcoin. The minimum payout is $1 when paid via Bitcoin and PayPal. For Payza and WebMoney it is $10. To get paid via Wire transfer you must reach $100.
- Highly optimized offers
- Landing pages
- Advanced tools
- Best rates
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
Address : Cliq Media Ltd., 590 Kingston Road, SW20 8DN London, United Kingdom
CInstaller works well for US, UK and European traffic. The best affiliates would get great benefits. The affiliates who have used this PPI affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this CInstaller review help publishers to get started.