Sfly Review : Shorten Links, Share And Make Money
Sfly is a URL shortening network based in Indonesia. The revenue models of this network are CPM and URL shortener. It is a good alternative to Encurtanet shortening network. Sfly review activities of publishers after approving their accounts.
Requirements for publishers to use Sfly URL shortening network
By using the Site’s service, you agree not to:
1. Advertise Sfly.pw on traffic exchange websites and PTC websites.
2. Place shortened links on websites containing content that may be threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or contain software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site’s server.
3. Shrink urls which redirect to websites containing the above mentioned content.
4. Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose including but not limited to copyright content, child pornography, images of minors, threatening, defaming, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person’s or entity’s legal rights.
5. Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
6. Spam any website, forum or blog with the Site’s links.
7. Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our system to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, bots, proxys, traffic exchange, Email traffic, PTC traffic, hitleap, jingling, etc.
8. Automatically redirect to your shortened url from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself.
9. Open your shortened urls using an iframe or popups/popunder.
10. Click on your own shortened urls to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated.
11. Create ‘redirect loops’ with Sfly.pw URLs or similar services to generate revenue.
12. Bring traffic from Sfly.pw URLs or similar services. This may be considered as cheap traffic.
13. Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans or other harmful code.
14. Interfere with other publishers which are using the Site’s service.
15. Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed.
16. Abuse from the contact system such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service and/or providing false or incomplete data.
Terms Credit : http://sfly.pw
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Bank transfer (Indonesian publishers).
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring others to this URL shortening network. The commission rate is 20%.
- Auto approval
- Multiple tools
- Competitive rates
- Referral system
- Timely payments
- There is only one payment option for non-Indonesians. There are some countries where PayPal is unavailable.
Sfly.pw works well for US, UK, European and Middle east traffic. The rates are not bad. The publishers who have tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Sfly review help publishers to get started.