InstallCapital is a Pay per Install network based in Sweden. The revenue model of this network is CPI. You get paid when someone downloads and installs software from your website. It is a great alternative to Installmania network. InstallCapital review the websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For InstallCapital Pay Per Install Network
- Be content-based, not simply a list of links or advertisements, nor can the site be centered around making money off of our advertisers.
- Have a top-level domain name.
- Be fully functional at all levels; no ‘under construction’ sites or sections.
- Spawning process pop-ups and exit pop-ups are prohibited.
- Have only click programs generating clicks with no indication by site traffic that it can sustain the clicks reported.
- Have shown fraudulent leads as determined by our clients.
- Use fake redirects, automated software, and/or fraud to generate clicks or leads from our programs.
InstallCapital Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $25. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Web Money and Wire Transfer.
InstallCapital is offering referral program for publishers. The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of InstallCapital Pay Per Install Network
- Best tools
- Compatible with all browsers
- Competitive rates
- Multiple payment options
- Timely and easy payments: The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
E-Mail: [email protected]
InstallCapital is ideal for monetizing websites and mobiles. I heard from many publishers that their rates are not bad. The publishers who had worked with this PPI network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this InstallCapital review help publishers to get started.