Spicyoffers is an affiliate network based in Switzerland. Launched in 2016 this network is serving advertisers, publishers, Emailers and media buyers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPS and CPI. Spicyoffers review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts. It is a great alternative to G4Offers affiliate network. Your approval purely depends on previous affiliate experience and promotional strategies.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Spicyoffers Affiliate Network
- The publishers must not use bots, traffic exchanges, proxies, PTC sites and auto refreshing websites to send fake traffic to their websites.
- The affiliates must not create multiple accounts.
- Being a publisher you must not complete tasks on your own.
- The publishers must not offer gifts or money to others for completing tasks.
- The websites or apps must not host any objectionable content like spam, viruses or malware.
The publishers can have access to the following offer types:
- Lead Gen
- Lead Generation
- Mobile Content
- Web and many more.
Spicyoffers Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 7 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal, Paxum and Wire transfer.
Best Features Of Spicyoffers Affiliate Network
- 100+ Exclusive offers (Desktop and Mobile)
- Proprietary technology
- Free advanced custom tracker
- Timely payments: The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- The affiliates can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
Publishers E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisers E-Mail: email@example.com
Spicyoffers is ideal for all types of traffic, desktop or mobile. The publishers who had worked with this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this Spicyoffers review help publishers to get started.