HeroCPM review : CPM advertising network
HeroCPM is an online CPM advertising network started in 2015. The company is located in Vietnam. The revenue models of this ad network are CPM and Pop. They accept publishers worldwide. Herocpm review sites and blogs before approving them. Publishers get notified of the results within 24 hours.
Requirements to join Herocpm CPM ad network
- Your site or blog should have been at least a 1 month old.
- The site design must have been functional and user-friendly.
- Make sure that your site has original and fresh content.
- Thin content sites are not allowed to join this ad network.
- Your site must not host any objectionable content like hacking, software piracy, viruses etc.
Publishers must not generate traffic using bots, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing software.
Publishers can use 3 ad formats : Display, Pop up and Pop under. The standard sizes of display banners are 160 x 600, 728×90, 468×60, 120 x 600 and 300×250.
Publishers get paid on Net 15 (Bi-weekly) basis. The threshold payout is $ 5 when paid via PayPal. It is $ 550 for Wire transfer.
- Easy sign-up process
- No traffic restrictions
- The best part of this network is that they accept all languages.
- Competitive CPM rates
- Every impression get monetized.
- Multi advertising formats
- High conversions with Pop ups and pop unders
- Real-time reporting system
- Low minimum payout
- Timely payments
- Referral program
- Sometimes fill rate is around 90%.
- Pop ups and pop unders may harm your genuine readership in long run.
Publishers can boost their earnings with referral program. You get 5% commission when you refer someone.
Final Conclusion :
HeroCPM suits well for all type of sites. Using right combinations of ads fetch you more income. However the rates depend on the traffic, niche and visitor’s location. Hope this Herocpm review helps publishers to get started.
Join this CPM advertising network and start making money