BinPartner is a binary options affiliate network based in Russia. Launched in 2014 this network is specialised in binary options. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPS and Revshare. BinPartner review websites of publishers before approving their accounts. There is no need to have websites to promote offers. The non-webmasters can use social media and E-Mails for promoting offers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use BinPartner Affiliate Network
- The partner is not allowed to:
– Use any brand keywords in any context advertising
– To use spam of any kind as customer acquisition;
– To register trading accounts through the affiliate link;
- About geos: the percentage of partners’ profit for the following geos has been reduced to 50% – Turkey, China, Vietnam, Indonesia. Traffic from the following geos is not accepted: USA, Canada, Japan and European Union.
Rules Source : BinPartner
BinPartner Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are Epayments, Skrill, Webmoney and Yandex.Money.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of BinPartner Binary Options Affiliate Network
- BinPartner offers 70% revenue share to publishers.
- Easy to get started
- Exclusive offers
- Weekly payments
- Competitive commissions
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Referral bonus
- Rewards for top publishers
- Special contests
- 2 profitable tariffs for choice are enough for BinPartner’s affiliates.
- From 50% to 70% of the systems profit from all of affiliates trader’s deposits.
- CPA from $30 to $400 per each FTD.
- Dedicated account manager
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
BinPartner is ideal for all types of traffic. You must ask your dedicated account manager for best converting offers. The publishers who had worked with this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this BinPartner review help publishers to get started.