Paysale is an affiliate network based in UK. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. Paysale review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts. The affiliates can take maximum advantage promoting dating offers. Your approval depends on previous affiliate experience and promotional strategies.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Paysale Affiliate Network
- Webmaster guarantees the quality of his traffic and he is legally responsible for his own traffic and promo-materials that are used by advertising campaigns.
- It is forbidden to create more than one account per one user. Incase more than one similar account was spotted – all accounts are banned without any payments.
- Webmaster should react immediately to requests of support services. If during 12 hours after request there is no response, administration has right to limit the reception of traffic for offer(s).
- It is forbidden to do the tasks on advertiser’s sites (where they are paying for an action before an actual payment for a service or an item) by yourself. In case it is necessary to check an accounting you should inform the support service.
- If you have any questions about quality of traffic, the payments will be hold until an advertiser will pay leads fully.
Rules Source : Paysale
The publishers can have access to the following types of offers:
- Casual Dating
- Adult dating
- Mobile subscription
- Health and beauty
Paysale Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are Check, PayPal, Wire, Paxum and Webmoney.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this affiliate network. The rate of commission is 2%.
Address : 39/5 Granton Crescent, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
E-Mail : [email protected]
Paysale network is ideal for both adult and non-adult publishers. The publishers who had worked with this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this Paysale review help publishers to get started.