Vombee is an online ad network based in United States. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and CPA. Vombee review websites of the publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Vombee Ad Network
- Must be fully functioning and have an easy to navigate design.
- Must not contain links to illegal, adult or indecent material.
- Must not contain excess advertising or be designed in a way to simply inflate ad earnings.
- Must not encourage ad clicks.
- Must contain near original content, this means viral story sites are acceptable as long as the content has been rewritten and does not infringe the original authors copyright.
Note : This network doesn’t accept paid to promote sites or autosurf sites and programs.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
Vombee Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net30 basis. The minimum payout is $30. The payment options are PayPal and Payoneer.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 10%.
Best Features Of Vombee Ad Network
- High fill rates
- Global coverage
- Multiple ad formats
- Competitive CPM rates
- Low traffic requirements : Unlike many ad networks the publishers need not worry about the traffic.
- Referral bonus
- Timely payments : The publishers would get their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track clicks, conversions and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support via E-Mail
Address : Melbourne Street, Brooksville, FL, USA
E-Mail : email@example.com
Vombee is ideal for all types of websites, small or big. The publishers who are working or worked with this network can share their experiences below. Hope this Vombee review help publishers to get started.