Cpanomads is an affiliate network based in New Zealand. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPC, CPV, CPM and CPI. Cpanomads review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts. Cake provides the tracking software to this affiliate network.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Cpanomads Network
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, PTC sites to send fake traffic.
- The publishers must not offer gifts or money to people for completing tasks.
- The websites or apps of publishers must not host any objectionable content like spam, malware or viruses.
- Being a publisher you must not spam Cpanomads on chatting platforms or forums.
The publishers have access to the following verticals :
- E-Mail submit
- Pin submit
- Crypto and many more.
Cpanomads Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on weekly basis. The payment options are PayPal, Bitcoin and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $1000.
The publishers can make extra income by referring people to Cpanomads network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of Cpanomads Affiliate Network
- Smartlink technology
- 400+ exclusive offers
- Competitive commissions
- Fast payouts
- Weekly payments
- Timely payouts : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their clicks, conversions, referrals and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support via Skype and E-Mail
E-mail : [email protected]
The webmasters must give a try to Cpanomads affiliate network for monetization. You can ask your dedicated account manager about highly optimized and best converting offers. This affiliate network is ideal for advertisers too. The publishers who had worked or still working with Cpanomads can share their experiences below. Hope this Cpanomads review help publishers to get started.
- Desert Farm review: Best Play to earn NFT Game with high returns - May 22, 2022
- NordLayer Affiliate Program (2022): Join and Earn Cash - May 19, 2022
- How to start your small business on Etsy - May 18, 2022