Everyone might be aware that AdSense helps site owners, bloggers and YouTube channel owners in monetizing. If you haven’t heard about AdSense, then it is a online advertising network owned by Google. Apart from AdSense, the G Suite referral program lets you earn cash for referring customers. Before jumping into G Suite referral program details, let me explain a bit about G Suite first.
What Is G Suite?
The G Suite is a compilation of 20+ productivity and collaboration tools by Google. The G Suite was previously popular with the name Google Apps. Now, they have merged both Google Apps for work and Google Apps for domain into G suite. The list of G Suite tools are as follows : Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Sites and Hangouts. However the G Suite is mainly offering 2 premium plans : Basic and Business. Generally the G Suite tools are free but the premium plans comes with extra space, security and advanced features.
What Is G Suite Referral Program And How To Join?
The G Suite referral program offers commissions for referring sales (Basic and Business). You will earn rewards when you refer someone to G Suite. This referral program is available in selected countries. Once you join the G Suite referral program, you will receive referral link and promo codes in the E-Mail. You can straightaway start promoting G Suite.
The list of G Suite referral program countries is as follows :
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
If you do not belong to any of the selected countries, you can mention your country while applying. The Google will let you know if your location is eligible for the referral program.
How Does G Suite Referral Program Work?
The referrals might want to try free trial first. So, the Google is offering 14 days trial period for G Suite referrals. You will earn rewards only when your referral enter billing information within 14 days and pays for at least 120 days. The other requirement is that your referral (Individual or Business) must be a first time user. What does it mean? It means that the G Suite referral program does not allow existing customers of G Suite (referrals).
Always remember that you will receive rewards only when you refer to G Suite from your country. For example, you are from Australia and want to earn referral income. Then try to refer someone from Australia, not others. The G Suite referral program is mainly developed for the local interest. The promo codes given by Google will be valid for referrals from your country. Many people have complained that this is the major drawback of this referral program. But, Google might have believed that local feeling will have impact on sales.
Note : Please do not apply if you are not from G Suite referral program countries.
How To Recommend G Suite?
The partners can promote G Suite using the following strategies :
- Share the unique referral link on your social channels like Facebook and Twitter.
- If you are a blogger, then write about G Suite, promote the link and give promo codes.
- Create a banner and place it on your website to attract potential customers.
- If you own a YouTube channel, then make a video about G Suite and leave the referral link in the description.
- The site owners can send periodical newsletters about G Suite to the subscribers list.
Note : Don't forget to give promo codes along with referral link.
How Much Referral Commission Can You Earn?
The G Suite referral bonus for the selected countries as follows :
Coming to G Suite referral program payments part, you are eligible to earn rewards on your customer’s first 100 users. There is no threshold payout. The users must pay customers for at least 120 days. Sky is the only limit for referring customers. The more customers you refer to G Suite, the more rewards you can earn. Once you successfully refer a customer, you will receive commission for it. You will be asked for bank account details. The only payment option is Direct deposit. The partners will receive payments on monthly basis. Google will not cover any transaction fees.
What Are The Best Features (Advantages) Of G Suite Referral Program?
- Instant Approval : Unlike AdSense, you do not need to wait for the approval. The AdSense may approve or deny your application. But, there is no need to worry about this referral program. Once you signup for the G Suite referral program, you will immediately receive an E-Mail containing referral link and promo codes. The referrals will receive 20% discount for one year of G Suite after applying promo code. So, it benefits both partner and referral.
- Resources, Guides, Tips, Tools And Community Support : It is a proud moment for G Suite partners to receive Google’s help in the form of resources, videos, doc guides and strong community. Many successful G Suite partners followed the promotional strategies given in the resource website.
- Get newsletters from Google : If you opt in to receive newsletters from Google, then they will send tips and updates about G Suite referral program.
- Tracking In The Real Time : The qualified G Suite partners can track referrals and revenue in the real time. Google will mail you the reports on frequent basis.
- Holding Payment : If you feel that your bank is charging high transaction fee, then you can set your own threshold payment. You can request Google team to withhold it until you reach the threshold.
- Top-notch Support : Fortunately Google is providing best and dedicated support for G Suite partners.
G Suite Referral Program Contact Information :
Final Conclusion :
One must join this referral program, recommend and earn rewards. There is more money for referring customers from US and Europe. If you had an experience with G Suite referral program, then please share your experiences in the comments section. Hope you love this G Suite referral program review.
Best Deal For People From Asia Pacific Region : If someone from India is interested in G Suite tools, then please grab it now !!! Enter these promo codes while filling billing information : C4TRRQXQ3TALWDU and H6CEWPPKVAEWWYR.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.