TeslaThemes is one of the leading WordPress themes developing company. They are offering 3 subscription plans for the members. Coming to TeslaThemes affiliate program, you can earn commissions for referring customers. The more customers you refer to TeslaThemes, the more revenue you can earn.
Recommended : List Of Affiliate Programs And Networks
How To Join TeslaThemes Affiliate Program?
Go to TeslaThemes affiliate program signup page, fill the information and submit application. Once your account gets approval, you can start promoting TeslaThemes.
How Can We Promote TeslaThemes?
The affiliates can promote TeslaThemes using the following strategies :
- Write a review article or a blog post about TeslaThemes and share with your friends or coworkers.
- Promote TeslaThemes on your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Create a webinar about TeslaThemes and invite site owners to it.
- Send newsletters about TeslaThemes to your subscribers list.
- Create a YouTube video about TeslaThemes and leave the affiliate link in the description.
What Is The Commission Structure?
The qualified affiliates can earn 50% commission per sale. You can also earn for referring affiliates.
Payment Info :
Being a TeslaThemes affiliate, you will receive payments on monthly basis. There is no threshold limit for the payouts. The payment option is PayPal.
What Are The Best Features Of TeslaThemes Affiliate Program?
- 60 days cookie : When an user clicks your referral link and purchases within 60 days from your referral link, you will get paid.
- Being a qualified TeslaThemes affiliate, you will receive commissions on time.
- The affiliates can track clicks, conversions, referrals and revenue in the real time.
- Dedicated support
Final Conclusion :
One must join TeslaThemes affiliate program for earning decent commissions. If you had worked as a TeslaThemes affiliate, then share your experiences in the comments section. Hope you find this TeslaThemes affiliate program review helpful.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.