I would be going the JivoChat affiliate program in this article. But, let me tell you about it first. The JivoChat is a well-known live chat software for the websites. It is used for engaging the visitors that comes to your website. Coming to their affiliate program, you can earn the real cash for referring the people. This affiliate program is managed by the PartnerStack platform.
How Can You Join The JivoChat Affiliate Program?
To join as an affiliate, go to this page, fill all the fields and submit. They will review your account and let you know the status through the E-Mail. Once you get the approval, you can start promoting the JivoChat.
How Can You Promote The JivoChat?
You can promote the JivoChat in the following ways :
- You can write a blog post and share with your friends.
- If you have a YouTube channel, then create a video and leave the affiliate link in the description.
- Promote the JivoChat on your social accounts.
- If you have a list, then send mails to the subscribers.
- You can place banners or text links on your websites.
How Much Can You Earn?
You can earn 30% recurring commission per sale. That means you will keep receiving the commission until the referred member stays with the JivoChat. The more people you refer, the more revenue you can earn.
How Will You Get Paid?
You will receive the earnings every month. You must reach at least $25 to receive the payment. The payment option is the PayPal.
What Are The Best Features Of The JivoChat Affiliate Program?
- The best advantage is that you can have access to the 2 tier income model. You can earn 5% commission from your referred affiliate’s earnings.
- You do not need to have a website for promoting the JivoChat.
- The affiliate can have the access to the creative assets.
- You can track your performance in the real time.
- You get best support from the Jivochat team.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One must join the JivoChat affiliate program to earn real cash. If you had worked as an affiliate, then please share your experiences. Hope this article help the people to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.