We are going to talk about the Tagembed affiliate program in this post.
Before going into the review details, let us know about the Tagembed first.
Tagembed is a leading social media aggregator and you can aggregate Instagram Feed, Twitter Feed, Facebook Feed, YouTube Video, RSS Feed, LinkedIn Feed and 15+ more social feed networks.
The Tagembed plugin is also available on WordPress.
According to Tagembed,
“It is the best social media aggregator to collect, curate, and moderate appealing & engaging social media widget to display on websites. All-in-one solution to increase engagement, traffic, social reach & revenue.”
What Is Tagembed Affiliate Program?
Tagembed rewards affiliates for bringing customers.
They are offering these following 3 paid plans along with a free plan: Basic, Pro and Plus.
Being an affiliate, you need to refer customers to the Tagembed paid plans.
Like any other affiliate program, you can promote Tagembed using different methods.
To join Tagembed affiliate program, go to the signup page.
At the time of writing this article, this affiliate program was managed by Firstpromoter.
How Can Affiliates Promote Tagembed?
The affiliates can promote Tagembed using the following methods:
- Write a blog post about the Tagembed and share with your friends.
- Do you have a list of subscribers? If yes, then let them know about the Tagembed though newsletters.
- Are you a YouTuber? If yes, then create a video about Tagembed. Leave your affiliate link in the video’s description.
- You can promote Tagembed on various social media channels and websites.
What Are the Tagembed Affiliate Commission Rates?
The affiliate can earn 30% recurring commission per sale.
That means you will receive the commission until your referral stays with Tagembed.
When and How Will You Get Paid?
The affiliate has to reach at least $100 to receive payouts.
You will receive commissions on a monthly basis.
The payment option is PayPal.
What are the Best Features of Tagembed Affiliate Program?
- The cookie period is 60 days. When a referral clicks on your affiliate link and subscribes within 60 days, then you can receive commission.
- The commission model is recurring in nature. You can earn lifetime commission.
What Is the Final Conclusion?
One should give a try to Tagembed affiliate program for generating recurring income.
Have you worked with the Tagembed as an affiliate?
We would love to hear about your work experience.
Hope this Tagembed affiliate program review helps people while getting started.
Join Tagembed affiliate program and start earning profits!
- Desert Farm review: Best Play to earn NFT Game with high returns - May 22, 2022
- NordLayer Affiliate Program (2022): Join and Earn Cash - May 19, 2022
- How to start your small business on Etsy - May 18, 2022