For any company, there is nothing more important than time and security. Many companies use shared hosting, which means they share resources on the same server. It can slow down your website or app’s CPU or memory performance, which is a huge disadvantage.
Here is an infographic of the pros and cons of each VPS and shared servers:
Due to the abundance of advantages, many companies use VPS or VDS servers. Germany’s solid and secure internet infrastructure is great for hosting websites. Utlahost, an excellent VPS server in Germany, is a cost-effective and easy-scalable software where users can begin with the least resources required. Then, they can add more whenever necessary without downtime or needing to transfer their website.
Any business in Germany, both small and large, can use Ultahost thanks to its reach features and affordable price. So, if you care about your visitors’ privacy and don’t want it to be hacked, consider this server as well.
What are the main features and advantages that make Ultahost stand out? Let’s talk about the main ones and their purposes:
- Unlimited traffic: There are no bandwidth limitations for a VPS-hosted site or application as long as you follow the unlimited policy.
- Cost-effectiveness: Ultahost offers competitive pricing for running a web server and significant cost savings compared to other hosting providers.
- Automated backups free of charge: The server allows daily automatic backups with full server snapshots and a simple 1-click restore option.
- Tailored VPS servers: Another unique feature is the customizable VPS server specified for your website’s needs. You must choose the OS, cPanel accounts, server location, and security features.
- Expert Managed Server Support: Ultahost’s team of experts is available 24/7. Simply type your query, and the live chat support team will assist you enthusiastically.
The three panels of Ultahost are Hestia & CyberPanel, Plesk, and cPanel. Each of them has four pricing plans:
Basic – starting from $5.50 per month
Business – starting from $9.50 per month
Professional – starting from $16.50 per month
Enterprise – starting from $21.50 per month
The payments are available both monthly and yearly. Ultahost is an affordable software that offers low pricing for its hosting services compared to its competitors.
Ultahost and competitors
The main competitors of Ultahost are DreamHost, A2 Hosting, Bluehost, and GoDaddy. Let’s review the main differences between them:
- Pricing: from the cost perspective, the cheapest one is Ultahost. Then comes the A2 hosting, starting from $6.99 per month, and GoDaddy from $7.99 per month.
- Monthly Bandwidth: Only two of the abovementioned software offer unlimited bandwidth – Ultahost and DreamHost. The other three competitors offer limited traffic to the users.
- Snapshots and backups: Ultahost has daily backups and full server free snapshots compared to its competitors with paid ones. Only Dreamhost allows a free backup feature in it.
- BitNinja Security: Among all VPS tools, only Ultahost allows the BitNinja Security solution, ensuring safety from various cyber threats. All of the other tools lack this feature.
Indeed, nothing is perfect, and Ultahost has its disadvantages as well. The one I would like to mention is the complexity of navigation. Ultahost may seem less intuitive for beginners. It means it requires some time to learn how to use it easily. But if one has used VPS before, using Ultahost will not be a problem.
Why Should you use Ultahost
Ultahost is an all-in-one VPS that excels its competitors in any field. It can be considered a leading VPS server based in Germany that offers a dynamic platform for businesses seeking robust performance and heightened security for their online operations.
If your company is looking for a VPS with affordable prices and fast support, you should definitely try Ultahost. With its dozens of helpful features, such as Free SSL and daily backups, you will not regret getting it!