KryptoAds Review : Online Advertising Network
KryptoAds is an online ad network based in UK. Launched in 2011 this ad network is serving more than 1 billion impressions monthly. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. The revenue share that publishers get is 70%. It is a good alternative to UberCPM ad network. KryptoAds review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join KryptoAds ad network
- The sites must attract at least 3000 unique impressions per month.
- The sites must not host adult, warez, hacking, spam, spyware, malware and adware content.
- This ad network doesn’t accept under construction or incomplete sites.
- The publishers must not use more than 3 ad units per page.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not alter the ad code.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- The publishers must neither click on their own ads nor encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use PTC sites, auto refreshing sites, bots, proxies or traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following sizes of display advertising format : 728×90, 300×600, 120×600, 160×600 and 300×250. Being a publisher you need to contact the support team for placements.
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal.
You can boost your earnings referring others. But this ad network only allows active users to participate in referral system.
kryptoAds works well for all types of legit sites. However the revenue depends on several factors like ads placement, niche, quality of the traffic, source of traffic and visitor’s location. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this KryptoAds review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017