WhiteMobi Review : Mobile Performance Marketing Network
WhiteMobi is a mobile performance network based in Cyprus. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPI and CPL. This affiliate network is specialised in providing content monetization tools for publishers, content owners and app developers. This mobile performance network helps publishers to monetize their mobile traffic with global monetization solutions: Content Locker, AppWall, and Smart Link.
This performance network has a huge variety of iOS and Android CPI offers from around the globe for both incentive and non-incentive traffic. In addition, it provides mobile responsive PIN submit offers, e-mail submits, sweepstakes offers and more. WhiteMobi review sites and mobile apps before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join WhiteMobi CPA affiliate network
The mobile publishers must not
- Promote offers on sites containing adult, gambling, spam and malware content.
- Have broken copyright laws
- Complete tasks on their own.
- Offer money and gifts to others to take actions.
- Use bots or software to complete tasks.
- Promote illegal activities.
The publishers get paid on Net 7/Net 15/Net 30/Net 45 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Webmoney and Wire transfer.
The publishers can boost their income by referring others to this mobile affiliate network. The commission rate is 5%.
- The publishers would get 90% revenue share.
- Easy installation
- 100% fill rate
- Premium offers
- Competitive commissions
- Offer Tracking: In-house proprietary platform
- Timely payments : The publishers would always receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
E-mail: [email protected]
WhiteMobi is a great mobile affiliate network. The commissions are not bad. The web publishers and app developers who have tried this mobile affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Whitemobi review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- LvlUp Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 21, 2017
- MediaBlam Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Feb 20, 2017
- Popstate Review : Monetize Sites Using This Popunder Ad Network - Feb 18, 2017