MGCash Review : CPA Affiliate Marketing Network [divider]
MGCash media is an affiliate network based in Belize. This network is working with content owners, publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. You get paid when someone takes any action. It is a good alternative to Affiliaxe CPA network. MGCash review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join MGCash media network
The sites must not
- Host pornography, spam, warez, gambling, adware, spyware and malware content.
- Have broken copyright laws
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Create multiple accounts
- Complete tasks on their own
- Offer money or gifts to people for taking actions.
The publishers can use the following tools for desktop and mobile monetization :
- Pre-Hosted Landing’s
- Content Locker
- File/Link Locker
- Mobile Content Locker + Mobile PopUp (for Non-Incent Traffic)
- Url Shrinker
- Mgcash Overlay API
- SoundCloud Locker
- Display Ads
- Youtube Monetizer
- Super URL
The publishers get paid on Net 15 & Bi-Weekly basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are Payoneer, Paypal, Webmoney, Wire and ACH.
The publishers can boost their revenue by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 5%.
- Exclusive offers for both desktop and mobile users
- Hassle free approval
- Innovative tools
- Timely payments : The Publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Referral system
- Advanced tracking platform
- Dedicated support
Address : Belize , City Belize, 1 Mapp Street, 3 rd Floor
E-Mail : [email protected]
MGCash is a great CPA affiliate network. The commissions are very competitive. The best quality traffic you send to your sites, you could get great conversions. The affiliates who have tried this CPA network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this MGCash review help affiliates to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Adz Junction Review : CPA Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017