Treat for Apple Fan boys is out for sale. After the huge launch event, Apple started selling its newest smartphones, i.e., iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus. These two smartphones are very much different from its previous models. Apple has made some serious upgrades in these smartphones. People now a days sell iPhone 6 Plus to purchase iPhone 6S Plus
The iPhone 6S Plus is and upgraded brother of previous smartphone, i.e., iPhone 6 Plus. This smartphone is a predecessor of iPhone 6S Plus. In this post, we are comparing these two smartphones and discussing about the essential features of this device.
The iPhone 6 Plus Specifications:-
- The iPhone 6 Plus comes with a brilliant 5.5 inch HD Retina display, which is covered in the aluminium body. As the display is only 5.5 inches, it becomes easier to handle it from a single hand.
- Camera wise, Apple never concentrates on the Megapixels, they concentrate on the sensor and its quality. The iPhone 6 Plus has got the 8 MP rear cameras to shoot Full HD picture. And for selfie lovers, it has a 1.2 MP HD Front camera.
- Every time, Apple uses the best hardware in the iPhones. This time, iPhone 6 Plus comes with an A8 Chipset. A8 chipset used in iPhone 6 Plus consumes less power resulting in longer battery performance. The base version of this smartphone comes with a 16GB of internal storage, which is very much disappointing. The iPhone6 Plus runs on the iOS 8 version, which is upgradable to 9.0.2.
The iPhone 6S Plus Review:-
- The iPhone 6S Plus is the big brother of iPhone 6 Plus. It comes with slightly more features than iPhone 6. The main noticeable thing comes with this smartphone is its 5.5 inches IPS Full HD Display. It is a big and bright display. It also supports 3D Touch feature. The biggest disappointment for Apple users is, you cannot handle this device with a single hand. You have to use both hands for smoothly using this device.
- The iPhone 6S Plus is not just a Big brother of iPhone 6 Plus. the iPhone 6S Plus boasts a 12 MP rear iSight camera with True tone Flash and Optical Image Stabilization, which is missing in the iPhone 6S. The Front snapper is of 5MP with Retina Flash. On the Hardware front, Apple used A9 Chipset and a 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM. The Base version of this smartphone comes with 16GB of internal storage capacity. Apple iPhone 6S Plus comes with 64GB and 128 GB internal storage variant.
The Both devices from Apple are very powerful. There is not much difference in these two devices. Where iPhone 6 Plus lacks of Optical Image Stabilization in its camera, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6 Plus are difficult to use with a single hand, due to 5.5 inch display. The iPhone 6 Plus runs on older version of chipset and iPhone 6S Plus got the upgrade on Chipset side. Still, both smartphones are wonderful.