ClickAdu is a premium ad network for web and mobile platforms. According to this network they are serving more than 150 million impressions daily. They are running more than 3800 campaigns successfully. 2300+ publishers trust this ad network. These numbers are really huge, isn’t it. It shows how reliable it is. This ad network specializes in pop-under advertising. This is the best alternative to PopAds network. Most of the times people prefer pop advertising over display banners because of high conversions. The revenue model of this network is CPM. ClickAdu review sites prior to accepting them. Generally the approval process takes 24 hours.
Eligibility for sites to join ClickAdu pop under ad network
- The sites having low traffic can also join this network. There are no traffic restrictions so far.
- The sites must not contain any illegal content.
- This network accepts all type of sites irrespective of size.
- Don’t ever click on your own ads.
- Don’t encourage others to click on the ads.
- Don’t use bots or software to manipulate clicks.
- Don’t use bots or proxies to generate fake traffic.
Note : Publishers caught guilty will lose their accounts.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. However if you’re a premium publisher you can get paid on request. The threshold payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Bitcoin, Payoneer, Paxum, Epese, Web money and Wire transfer.
- No traffic requirements
- Small bloggers can join this network
- Hassle free installation
- Popunders and clickunders have higher conversions when compared to mainstream banner ads.
- Competitive eCPM rates
- Multiple payment options
- Timely payments
- Reporting system
- Publishers can convert their earnings to advertising budget.
- 24/7 support
Clickadu works well for all types of sites or blogs. Publishers must give it a try to this ad network. Publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences. Hope this ClickAdu review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- GlobalWide Media Review : Performance Based Network - Sep 21, 2017
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017