Top 5 reasons you can’t miss LeEco’s Le Superphones on ‘Flipkart Big Shopping Days’ festival
The global internet technology giant LeEco opens sale for its flagship killer Le 1s and big & bold Le Max at the biggest online shopping festival on Flipkart.
Here is why you just cannot miss the Superphones this time –
- Irresistible cash back offers and hard-to- pass exchange offers : the Superphones will be up for grabs with a 10% cashback offer for SBI Credit and Debit Cardholders as well exchange offers of upto Rs 6000/- on Le 1s and Rs 20,000/- on Le Max.
- Super features of the Superphones: the Le 1s is truly a flagship killer, offering flagship like features that give even the high priced devices a tough competition. The Le 1s is not just a premium looking all metal device but also features a powerful chipset – all of this at a value price tag of just Rs. 10,999. The Le Max on the other hand, is the big and bold partner, offering high end features with great storage options.
- Proven track record:LeEco’s Superphones have witnessed unprecedented success in its flash sales and the recent LeEco Day earlier this month. The Le 1s Superphone has broken several industry records, in the recent past to become the most sought-after Smartphone online. The company’s selling over 200000 superphones in less than 30 days is an evidence of the success that the company has achieved in a very short span of time. Its soaring popularity among consumers is a validation of the company’s global reputation, edge over competition given its content ecosystem integration and its relentless focus on providing the best quality and value to its consumers. The Le 1s was also tagged at the #1 smartphone sold online recently.
- LeEco’s comprehensive content ecosystem: LeEco’s edge over its competition is the company’s vertically integrated content ecosystem. Buyers of the Le Superphones can expect a content ecosystem to be uploaded into its android-based EUI system in the 2nd quarter of this year since the company has already signed contracts with Eros and Yupp TV. The company has inked a deal Eros Now for Video-on-demand (VOD) and with YuppTV for TV content streaming. If you are planning to sell your laptop or sell macbook and you can go with LeTv which is coming up with super HD TV Soon.
- Strong after sales set up: The company’s after-sales policies are also best-in-class with 555 service centers in prime locations in the country, besides providing 24*7 toll free services, and other value-added services.
LeEco, formerly known as Letv, is a global pioneering internet and technology company with multiple internet ecosystems across content, devices, applications and platforms. Founded in November 2004 by Jia Yueting and Liu Hong, LeEco employs more than 10,500 currently and plans to increase the count to 16,000-18,000 employees by the end of 2016.It is the world’s first video company to go public with a market capitalization of more than $12 billion USD. Headquartered in Beijing, China, it has regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Los Angeles and Silicon Valley. With disruptive innovation as the guiding principle, LeEco is engaged in myriad businesses, spanning Internet TV, video production and distribution, smart gadgets and large-screen applications to e-commerce, eco-agriculture and connected super-electric cars. The company also has one of the world’s largest content libraries which includes movies, TV dramas, entertainment shows, sports and music, which can be viewed on LeEco devices like Superphones and Super TVs, and in the future, on Le automobiles. Breaking the barriers of industries, LeEco provides personalized products and services for an enhanced user experience at disruptive prices. c