Envyus Media Review : CPA Affiliate Marketing Network
Envyus Media is a reputed affiliate network based in US. The revenue models of this affiliate network are CPA, CPL and CPS. The whole team believes in maintaining best relationship with advertisers and affiliates. This mantra made this network successful. This network is more committed to help affiliates in all possible ways. Being an advertiser you can expect best support in launching campaigns. It is a good alternative to Adscend Media affiliate network. Envyus Media review applications before approving them.
Requirements for affiliates to join Envyus Media CPA affiliate network
The publishers/affiliates must not
- Redirect the merchant links to other sites.
- Use bots, auto refreshing sites, proxies to generate fake traffic.
- Alter the ad code.
- Ask others to complete tasks.
The publishers/affiliates must not place ads on
- Sites that contain adult, spam, viruses, malware etc.
- Non-English pages
- Sites hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot.
- Under construction and incomplete sites.
- PTC sites
Note : To get approved you must clearly explain promotional strategies to your dedicated manager. The same rule applies when you apply to run any offer.
The affiliates get paid on Net-15 / Bi-Weekly / Weekly basis. The minimum payout is $25. The payment options are Paper check, Wire transfer and ACH.
- Best offers (400+)
- This affiliate network accepts Email, Contextual, Search to display, pay per view (PPV) and Paid campaigns.
- The affiliates can create their own creatives/banners.
- The affiliates always receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support : You can contact your affiliate manager for any help.
Envyus Media is a great network for affiliates to earn profits. The affiliates who have tried this CPA affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Envyus Media review help affiliates to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.