GlobalWide Media is an affiliate network based in US. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL, CPS and CPI. It is a great alternative to Adpump network. GlobalWide Media review websites or apps of publishers before approving their accounts. They would approve account based on your previous affiliate experiences and promotional strategies.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use GlobalWide Media Affiliate Network
- The webmasters or app developers must not promote aggressively on social networks and forums. It would be considered as a spam.
- The affiliates must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- The websites or apps must not host any objectionable content like spam, viruses, malware etc.
- The affiliates must not create multiple accounts.
- Being a publisher you must not use bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing sites to generate fake traffic.
The publishers would get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Check, Wire and direct deposit. The minimum payout is $100.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of GlobalWide Media Affiliate Network
- Competitive commissions
- Exclusive offers : This network is more specialised in dating, niche, insurance, finance and gaming niche.
- Attractive bonus for premium affiliates : This network would pay hefty commissions to best performers.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real time reporting system
- Dedicated support
Global Wide Media Address : 11766 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 1400, Los Angeles, CA 90025
Telephone : +310-706-6950
GlobalWide Media converts well for US and European traffic. The publishers who had experienced this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this GlobalWide Media review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.