AdLock Media Review : CPA Performance Network
AdLock Media is a CPA based performance network. Located in US this network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPS, CPL and CPI. Being a publisher you can monetize both desktop and mobile traffic. This network allows sites, mobile apps and newsletters to monetize. It is a good alternative to CPACash affiliate network. AdLock Media review publisher signup application before approval.
Requirements for publishers to join and use AdLock Media CPA performance network
The sites, apps and newsletters must not
- Host any objectionable content like pornography, spam, viruses, malware, adware and spyware.
- Promote illegal activities
- Violate copyright laws
The publishers must not
- Spam offers on public forums, social networking sites and blogs.
- Have multiple accounts
- Incentivize others to complete offers.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and leads.
The publishers can have access to the content locking tools such as File Locker, Link Locker and Offer Wall. The developers can take advantage of API postback tracking and API offer feed tools.
The publishers get paid on Net 30, Net 15, Net 7, Bi-weekly and Weekly basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer, Check, Bitcoin and Wire transfer.
- Exclusive offers
- Global coverage
- Competitive rates
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
AdLock Media converts well for US, Canada, UK, Australia and European traffic. The rates are not bad. You can contact your dedicated account manager for best offers and conversions. The publishers who have tried this CPA network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdLock Media review help publishers to get started.