Waardex Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers
Waardex is an online ad network based in UK. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and CPV. This ad network uses RTB technology to cater the needs of advertisers and publishers. It is a good alternative to Somimedia ad network. Waardex review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Waardex ad network
WAARDEX reserves the absolute right to refuse in its sole discretion to affiliate with any Publisher. The following are examples of sites that are not eligible for participation:
- sites which contain material that infringes the rights of others (including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property rights) or which promotes copyright piracy (i.e., unauthorized MP3s, roms, ”warez”, emulators, or cracks, etc.);
- sites with pornography, adult content, sexual or erotic material or sites that contain links to such content;
- sites with gratuitous displays of violence, obscene or vulgar language, and abusive content or content which endorses or threatens physical harm;
- sites promoting any type of hate-mongering (i.e., racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or personal, etc.);
- sites that participate in or transmit inappropriate newsgroup postings or unsolicited e-mail (spam);
- sites promoting any type of illegal substance or activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, ”phreaking”, etc.);
- sites with illegal, false or deceptive investment advice and money-making opportunities;
- sites that provide incentives of any nature to require or encourage users to click on ad banners (i.e., charity, sweepstakes, etc.);
- sites that are under construction or incomplete;
- sites with extremely limited audiences or viewership;
- sites with any type of content reasonable public consensus deems to be improper or inappropriate;
- sites that contain any content violating Federal privacy laws, including the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Requirements courtesy : Waardex
The publishers can have access to the following types of ad formats : Mobile, desktop, video and native ads.
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Telephone: +44 20 3807 0322, +31 20 808 5950
Email: [email protected]
Waardex works well for medium and high traffic sites. The rates are not bad. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Waardex review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.