uClick is a Bitcoin ad network based in Belgium. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. uClick review websites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use uClick Bitcoin Ad Network
- They accept websites that are bellow 1M in Alexa rank.
- You must be the owner or administrator for the website.
- They accept websites that have a nice appearance and that are up to date.
- The websites must not have made for the advertising purpose.
- The websites must not contain any objectionable content like pornography, spam, malware, adware, viruses or spyware.
- Traffic to the website should be organic and not generated by any sort of automated traffic generation system or service.
- The website must have its own domain name and not be hosted on a subdomain of hosting domains such as wix, Blogspot, WordPress.com, Yola, Doodlekit, Faucetfly etc.
- There should be a reasonable ratio of content to adverts on the website. You must not use excessive advertising on your website.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats:
uClick Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 15 basis. The payment options are Bitcoin, PayPal and FaucetHub Micro Wallet. The minimum payout is $5.
Best Features Of uClick Bitcoin Ad Network
- Personal account manager
- Real time statistics : The publishers can track clicks, impressions, conversions and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- You get paid for impression or click’s (CPM & CPC)
- Minimum deposit starting from $5
- Multi Targeting System + Website Targeting
- The publishers can straightaway start advertising.
- Multiple ad formats
Address : uClick Be B551867, Persesteenweg 23, Belgium Morhet, 6640
Skype : uClick
The publishers who have worked or still working with uClick ad network can share their experiences below. You can also share payment proof. Hope this uClick review help publishers to get started.
Join This Bitcoin Ad Network And Start Making Money
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.