MemberPress software is used to setup membership website using WordPress. This software comes as a WordPress plugin. MemberPress has an affiliate program similar to MemberMouse. If you want to earn money, then join MemberPress affiliate program and refer customers.
How To Join MemberPress Affiliate Program?
Go to MemberPress affiliate signup page and register yourself. The marketing team will review your application and notify through E-Mail. once you get approval, you can start promnoting MemberPress using banners and referral link. When someone clicks on the link and purchases a plan, you will get commission.
How To Promote MemberPress?
The affiliates can promote MemberPress using the following methods :
- Write a blog post about MemberPress and share with your friends, site owners and colleagues.
- Place MemberPress banner on your blog or website to attract audience.
- Create a YouTube video about MemberPress and leave the referral link in the description.
- Promote MemberPress on your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Send newsletters or E-Mails to susbcribers list.
What Is The Commission Structure For MemberPress Affiliates?
The affiliates will earn 25% recurring commission per sale and 5% recurring tier 2 commission from referral sale. That means you will receive commissions until the customer or referral stays with MemberPress.
Payment Info :
MemberPress pay affiliates on monthly basis. The payment option is PayPal.
What Are The Best Features Of MemberPress Affiliate Program?
- 60 days cookie : If the customer clicks on the referral link and purchases a plan before 60 days, then you will receive commission for it.
- Recurring income model
- Real time tracking system
- Dedicated support
Final Conclusion :
One must join MemberPress affiliate program to earn decent income. If you had worked as a MemberPress affiate, then please share your experiences in the comment section. Hope this MemberPress affiliate program review help people to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.