Freshbooks is a cloud based invoice and account software. Launched in 2003, this Canadian company is serving many small sized businesses. Freshbooks affiliate program lets you make money by recommending customers. The more customers you bring to Freshbooks, the more revenue you can earn.
How To Join Freshbooks Affiliate program?
The Freshbooks affiliate program is managed by Shareasale. Go to Freshbooks affiliate program signup page and register yourself. Once you get the approval, you can start promoting Freshbooks using promotional banners and unique affiliate link.
How Can Affiliates Promote Freshbooks?
The affiliates can promote Freshbooks using the following methods :
- Write a blog post or review article about Freshbooks.
- Create a YouTube video about Freshbooks and leave the affiliate link in the description.
- Place Freshbooks promotional banners in the websites or blogs to attract audience.
- Send E-Mails or newsletters about Freshbooks to subscribers list.
- Promote Freshbooks on your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Create a webinar about Freshbooks and share the referral link with the members.
What Is The Commission Structure?
The affiliates will receive $5 per free trial signup. If the lead converts into subscription, then you will receive $55 commission.
Payment Info For Freshbooks Affiliates :
The affiliates will receive payments on monthly basis. You must reach at least $50 to withdraw funds. Shareasale pays you through direct deposit, bank transfer and Wire transfer.
Contact Info :
If you want to know anything about Freshbooks affiliate program, then reach their support team at [email protected]
Final Conclusion :
One must join Freshbooks affiliate program to earn decent income. If you had worked as an Freshbooks affiliate, then please share your experiences in the comments section. Hope this Freshbooks affiliate program review help affiliates to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.