How To Earn With Hubstaff Affiliate Program : Interesting Review
Hubstaff is one of the leading time tracking software. In addition to it, they also provide software solution to scheduling, payroll and invoicing. Today I am going to talk about Hubstaff affiliate program. The qualified affiliates can earn decent commissions for referring customers.
How To Join Hubstaff Affiliate Partner Program?
Go to Hubstaff affiliate program signup page and register yourself. The Hubstaff affiliate program is powered by Get Ambassador, leading referral marketing system. There is no waiting time for approval. You will get instant access to affiliate program.
How Can Affiliates Promote Hubstaff?
The affiliates can promote Hubstaff in the following ways :
- Write a review article or blog post about Hubstaff and include your referral link.
- Create a YouTube video about Hubstaff and leave referral link in the description.
- Place referral link in the sidebar of your website or blog.
- Send newsletters about Hubstaff to subscribers list.
- Create a webinar about Hubstaff and invite related people to attend it.
- Promote Hubstaff on social channels like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
What is The Commission Structure?
Being a qualified affiliate, you can earn 30% recurring commission per sale. That means you will receive commission until the referral stays with Hubstaff. The more customers you refer to Hubstaff, the more income you can earn.
Payment Info :
The affiliates get payments from Get ambassador on monthly basis. You will receive payouts through PayPal.
What Are The Best Features Of Hubstaff Affiliate Program?
- Recurring income model
- Best referral commissions
- Timely payouts : You will receive commissions on time.
- The affiliates can track conversions and revenue in real time.
Final Conclusion :
One must join this affiliate program to earn decent recurring income. If you had worked as an affiliate, then please share your experiences in the comments section. Hope this Hubstaff affiliate program review help people to get started.