Jobber Affiliate Program (2023): Best SaaS Referral System
Like many affiliate programs we reviewed on this blog, this week we have decided to talk about Jobber affiliate program.
We will briefly discuss Jobber first before reviewing the Jobber referral program.
What Is Jobber?
Jobber is a Saas platform that provides Operations management software to home service businesses.
The small business owners can use Jobber’s scheduling software and app to organize the service business’s estimation, scheduling, invoicing and payment.
Jobber is mainly active in the following industries:
- Appliance Repair
- Carpet Cleaning
- Chimney Sweep Services
- Commercial Cleaning
- Demolition Contractor
- Dog Walking
- Electrical Contracting
- Elevator Services
- Fence Services
- Garage Door Services
- General Contracting
- Installation Services
- Irrigation Services
- Janitorial Services
- Junk Removal
- Lawn Care
- Locksmith Services
- Mechanical Contracting
- Pest Control
- Pool & Spa Services
- Pressure Washing
- Property Maintenance
- Residential Cleaning
- Snow Removal
- Tree Care
- Well Water Services
- Window Cleaning
What Is Jobber Affiliate Program?
Jobber is offering a partner program to encourage affiliates.
You will earn commissions to recommend Jobber software tools to small business owners.
At the time of writing this article, Jobber affiliate program is powered by Partnerstack.
To join the affiliate program, go to this page.
Once you apply to the program, the Jobber team will review your affiliate application.
The partners need to tell the reason why they would like to join the affiliate program.
You will receive the status of your affiliate account via email.
How Can Affiliates Promote Jobber?
- Write a blog post about Jobber services and share your affiliate link in the article.
- Create videos about Jobber services and leave your affiliate links in the descriptions.
- Send newsletters about Jobber services to your list and include your affiliate link in the mails.
- Promote Jobber services on your social media channels like Facebook and Twitter.
What Are The Jobber Affiliate Commission Rates?
How much affiliate commission can you earn by promoting Jobber will be the biggest question.
Before going into the commission details, have a look at the Jobber pricing plans first.
Note: The prices may tend to change in future.
Jobber is offering various commission plans to their affiliates and here are the rewards:
- You can earn $5 for every sign up.
- Lite: The affiliates can earn $30 per Lite annual plan.
- Core: You can earn 60% commission when someone enrolls for a monthly plan. Whereas the commission is $50 for an annual core plan.
- Connect: The commission for a monthly plan is 60% and $150 for an annual plan.
- Grow: You can earn 60% commission when someone subscribes to the monthly plan. When someone subscribes to the annual plan, you will earn $300.
How Can Jobber Affiliates Get Paid?
The payments will be made on the Net 30 basis.
You will get paid via PayPal or Stripe.
What Are The Benefits Of The Jobber Affiliate Program?
- The cookie period is 30 days. Whenever someone clicks on your affiliate link and takes action within 30 days, you will receive commission.
- Being an affiliate, you are entitled to receive commissions for a life time.
- The commissions are quite competitive.
What Are The Alternatives To Jobber Affiliate Program?
How Can Affiliates Reach The Jobber Support Team?
If you have any doubts about the affiliate program, then write to [email protected].
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One can join the Jobber affiliate program to earn decent commissions.
The advantage of this affiliate program is that you can earn commissions for a lifetime.
Have you worked with the Jobber as an affiliate?
We would love to hear your work experience.
Join Jobber affiliate program and start earning!