Today we are going to review the Adqva ad network in this post.
Adqva is one of the well-known native ad networks that serves publishers and advertisers globally.
But they are more focused on the Latin American market.
The advertisers can run advertising campaigns on CPC, CPM and CPS revenue models.
Whereas the publishers can monetize their websites by using Adqva widgets.
What Are the Requirements for Publishers to Join Adqva Ad Network?
- Your site must contain at least 10 posts or articles. Empty content sites will be disapproved.
- It will be fair enough if the publisher’s site attracts at least 500 unique visitors daily. However, the site traffic itself does not guarantee approval. Content matters the most when it comes to the site’s approval.
- The publisher’s website should not host any objectionable content. Make sure that your website complies with the Adqva’s policies.
- The website’s content should be useful, great, unique and engaging. Adqva always encourages quality content.
How Can Publishers Join Adqva Ad Network?
Visit https://www.adqva.com/publishers/ to join as a Adqva publisher.
Once you register as a publisher by filling in the necessary details, you will receive an email for verification.
After verifying your email, you are ready to use the Adqva publisher dashboard.
You can see the ad impressions (Views), clicks, Cost per 1000 impressions rate (eCPM) and revenue (Profits) on the dashboard page.
You can also find the views, clicks, CTR, Profit and CPM rate chronologically.
The publisher can add the site by opening Add Site option as shown in this image.
Before filling in the details of your site, you must comply with the Adqva’s policies.
Once you add your site successfully, Adqva team will review your application.
After approval of your website, you can start monetizing your site traffic.
The widgets are used to show ads on websites.
You can add a widget in this section by choosing the Add Widget option.
You can be able to add widgets only when your site is approved by Adqva.
The publishers can use any number of widgets. However, it may impact your site’s performance.
Tip: You can use up to 3 widgets on a page to earn a decent income.
What Are the Ad Formats That Adqva Publishers Can Use?
Adqva publishers can have access to 5 types of ad formats:
- In the article
- Below the article
- In Page Push notifications
- Single Ad Unit
Under this section, the publishers can track the Sites performance (Clicks, Impressions, CPM rate, CTR, and CPC), widgets performance and countries stats.
Adqva is offering a referral program and is entitled to receive 5% commission from your referral’s earning or referred advertiser’s deposit.
The commissions are recurring. That means you can receive commissions until your referred members stay with Adqva ad network.
The publishers will get paid on a request basis.
Once you reach the threshold payout, you can request the payout.
However, the minimum payouts changes with the payment options.
At the time of writing this article, the payment options are PayPal, MLC, QvaPay (Crypto), International bank transfer, Bitcoin, USDT TRC20, Internal Transfer, Tron (TRX), Dogecoin and Micro Recarga Saldo Cubacel.
The minimum payout starts from $5 and the maximum payout that you can withdraw is $500.
You can contact the Adqva support team for further clarifications.
Under the Payment section, you can track your revenue and request withdrawals.
In this page, the publishers can see the latest withdrawals by others.
You can see all the updated news related to Adqva ad network.
What Are the Best Features of Adqva Ad Network?
- The ad formats are quite engaging and usually the ads are highly optimized.
- Publishers can track the performance and revenue in real time.
- Being a Adqva publisher, you can maximize your earnings from header widget (High CTR), Inter paragraph (Banner, Impact Widget and VideoCards) and Below Item (Recommendation Widgets, Internal Exchange and Video).
How Can Publishers Contact Adqva Support Team?
If you have any queries related to Adqva, write to [email protected] for assistance.
What Is the Final Conclusion?
Adqva ad network is ideal for all types of websites. However, the content should be allowed by Adqva.
Have you worked with the Adqva ad network?
We would love to hear about your work experience in the comments section.
We hope this Adqva ad network review helps publishers in monetizing their sites.