We would like to talk about the HubSpot affiliate program in this post.
If you are from the marketing industry, then you might have heard about HubSpot.
If this is the first time you heard about the HubSpot, then it is a leader in Customer relationship management services.
What Is HubSpot?
HubSpot’s CRM software caters to the needs of sales, marketing, customer service and content management.
The HubSpot software has helped more than 40,000 customers in increasing leads, boosting sales, delivering top notch customer service and building a powerful website.
The best advantage of HubSpot is that you can try their services for free.
You could get all the free products, demos and learning videos to get started.
The free products include the CRM (customer relationship management system), forms, Email templates, and tickets and conversations.
You can store up to 1 million contacts and have up to 2,500 users in your free CRM account.
When your business grows, you can upgrade to paid plans.
The main products offered by HubSpot are:
- HubSpot CRM
- HubSpot Sales Hub
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- HubSpot Service Hub
Before trying this CRM service, read this In-depth HubSpot review.
What Is HubSpot Affiliate Program?
The HubSpot affiliate program lets you earn money for bringing qualified referrals.
One does not need to be a HubSpot customer to join the affiliate program.
You will be given all the necessary tools like banners, links, ad copy and videos to promote HubSpot.
Who Can Join the HubSpot Affiliate Program?
Anyone who has an active website with impressive SMB (Small and medium sized business) audience.
There is no country specific requirement.
However, you need to have a website for joining the affiliate program.
Your website’s content should be appealing to the SMB community.
The content-driven websites have more success with the HubSpot affiliate program.
Make sure that your website’s content complies with the HubSpot guidelines.
If you are a marketing agency, seller or a service provider and want to refer your clients, then you can join the Solutions Partner Program.
How To Join the HubSpot Affiliate Program?
To become a HubSpot affiliate, visit https://www.hubspot.com/partners/affiliates.
Apart from filling in personal details, you need to answer questions like “Why are you interested in the HubSpot affiliate program?” and if accepted into the program, where will you promote your affiliate links?
Once you apply successfully, you will receive a confirmation email as shown in the image below.
What does it mean? The sales registered through HubSpot.com are only eligible to receive the commissions.
If you refer any customer from a non-English speaking country, then the lead would not be registered.
Generally, they take up to 3 working days for the application review process.
You will get notified about the application status via email.
Once your account gets approved, you can have access to the necessary promotional materials.
How Can Affiliates Promote HubSpot?
1. HubSpot supplies inventory such as banners, videos and ad copies. All you have to do is share them on your websites or blogs.
2. The other promotional method you should look at is social media.
You need to share your unique referral link on your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
3. Organizing a seminar or a webinar about the HubSpot products would really help you.
Create awareness programs explaining the importance of HubSpot’s CRM.
At the end of your session, share your HubSpot referral link with the participants.
4. Does your website’s content focus on SMBs?
If your answer is yes, then write review articles or blog posts about the HubSpot products.
Give your referral link, wherever you find it necessary.
5. It is a proven fact that the visual content creates more impact than regular text or audio.
You can create a new channel for promoting HubSpot or you can upload videos onto your existing channel.
Create new videos of different HubSpot products and leave your HubSpot affiliate link in the description.
6. Your website or blog may have a good number of subscribers.
Mail them about the HubSpot products along with your affiliate link.
You could send periodic newsletters about different HubSpot products to your followers or subscribers.
Recommended study: HubSpot affiliate marketing guide
- The affiliates are not allowed to bid with keywords related to the “HubSpot” brand name.
- You should not purchase HubSpot product/products using your own affiliate link. If ever you want to purchase any product, you can directly buy without using your HubSpot affiliate link.
What Are the HubSpot Affiliate Commission Rates – (How Much Does HubSpot Pay Affiliates?)
There are 3 types of commission types available for the HubSpot affiliates:
- HubSpot Affiliate: 30% recurring commission per sale (up to 1 year)
- Super Affiliate: If you are successful in referring 100+ monthly signups, then you are eligible to receive 30% recurring commission and additional bonuses.
- Elite Affiliate: When you refer more than 200 referrals monthly, then you fall in the Elite affiliate club. The commissions are custom. Please contact the HubSpot affiliate support team for more info.
You should remember that you are eligible to receive commission until customers stay with HubSpot.
The more customers you bring to HubSpot, the more revenue you can earn.
How And When Will You Get Paid?
The commissions will be paid on a monthly basis via PayPal and EFT (Direct deposit).
Impact Radius has a payment threshold of $50.
Once you reach the minimum payout, the payment will be made.
What Are the Best Features (Advantages) Of the HubSpot Affiliate Program?
- The cookie period is 180 days. When someone clicks on your HubSpot affiliate link and comes back to purchase within 180 days, you get paid.
- The new affiliates are eligible to receive $80 as a welcome bonus within 30 days of joining.
- Unlike some affiliate programs, there are no minimum requirements on sales and commission.
- The affiliates can take advantage of the 400+ marketing assets like extensive copy bank, promotional tips, free learning tutorials and attractive creatives.
- You will get to know the personalized monthly progress reviews, internal news and product updates of HubSpot.
- The HubSpot affiliates can track the clicks, referrals and revenue in real-time.
- Once you join as a HubSpot affiliate, you will start receiving top-notch support. The affiliates will be assigned dedicated account managers.
Do They Impose Any Restrictions?
Yes, they have certain restrictions list. Have a look at them:
- You will get commissions only when you refer customers through HubSpot.com landing page.
- The customer should stay with HubSpot for at least 60 days otherwise you won’t receive the commission.
- The HubSpot offers special discounts for startups and Entrepreneurs. You will not be going to receive commissions on these plans.
How To Contact the HubSpot Support Team?
If you have any queries about the affiliate program, then reach the support team at [email protected].
What Are the Related Affiliate Programs?
- Aweber affiliate program review
- Convertkit affiliate program review
- Sendinblue affiliate program review
- Getresponse affiliate program review
Final Conclusion (Is HubSpot affiliate program worthy?)
The HubSpot affiliate program is definitely worth it.
Being a top industry leader, HubSpot never disappoints you.
However, the affiliate program is ideal for content-centric websites with huge SMB audience.
Write as much as appealing and informative content useful for SMBs to make referrals.
Even though there are a few limitations, you can give it a try.
One should read all the HubSpot articles or watch videos before trying their hands as affiliates.
Have you worked as a HubSpot affiliate? If your answer is yes, then please share your experiences.
We hope this HubSpot affiliate review helps the affiliates while getting started.