We would like to talk about the Wordable affiliate program in this post.
Have you heard about the Wordable before?
The Wordable is a blog management tool that easily exports Google Docs and HTML to WordPress, HubSpot, and Medium.
Coming to the affiliate program, you have to bring marketers and content writers to the Wordable and get paid.
How Can You Join The Wordable Affiliate Program?
For joining as a Wordable affiliate, visit https://wordable.io/affiliate/ and press Join now.
There are no country specific restrictions for joining as an affiliate.
You don’t need to be a Wordable customer for joining the affiliate program.
Unlike some affiliate programs, you do not need to wait for the approval. Your account will get approved instantly.
You can straightaway start promoting the Wordable.
Related: You might be interested in the Grammarly affiliate program.
How Can Affiliates Promote Wordable?
Before promoting Wordable, make sure that you know how it works.
You can promote the Wordable using the following methods:
- Are you a blogger? If yes, then write a blog post or review about the Wordable. You can embed your affiliate link within the article.
- Do you have a list of subscribers? If yes, then let us know about the Wordable through the newsletters.
- Are you a YouTuber? If yes, then create a video about the Wordable. Do not forget to leave the affiliate link in the description.
- You can promote the Wordable on your social profiles like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
How Much Does The Wordable Pay To The Affiliates?
You will receive 30% recurring commission per qualified sale. You will receive the commissions until your referrals stay with the Wordable.
The payments are made on the monthly basis. The payment option is PayPal.
Are you a blogger, marketer or a content writer? If your answer is yes, then give a try to the Wordable tool.
Wordable WordPress Plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordable/
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One should join the Wordable affiliate program for earning decent commissions.
Have you worked as an affiliate? If yes, then share your experiences.
Hope this Wordable affiliate review help the people while getting started.
- Bullions to Banknotes: A History of Gold as Currency - Jun 29, 2022
- Thinkific Affiliate Program: Promote Online Courses Software - Jun 23, 2022
- Who runs HIE? - Jun 22, 2022