In this article, you will learn what MetaTrader 4 is and how to open an account on MetaTrader 4. MetaTrader 4 is a trading platform designed specifically for Forex trading. With its help, you can analyze the dynamics of financial instruments, make trades, use trading robots (Expert Advisors) and copy trades of other traders.
This platform supports 3 modes of execution of operations, including instant ones (Instant Execution). At your service there are 2 market orders, 4 pending orders, 2 stop orders as well as Trailing Stop. The quick trading feature allows you to place trading orders directly from the chart with one click. The built-in tick chart will be useful for pinpointing entry and exit points. MetaTrader 4 will help you implement most of the Forex trading strategies.
Also, this system is considered easy to learn and is not overburdened with unnecessary information and complex tools that not all Forex traders need. But this platform still has serious analytical capabilities. For each financial instrument, 9 time-frames are available that allow traders to analyze the dynamics of quotes in detail. The advantage of MetaTrader 4 is security. All information exchanged between the client and the platform server is encrypted. If you are still worried about your security, you can use RSA digital signatures. With such impressive measures, your transactions and all-important data are under reliable protection.
What is the difference between MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5
MetaTrader 5 is also a trader’s tool like MetaTrader 5 but there are a few differences. These differences include:
- Trading instruments – MetaTrader 4 is intended for trading exclusively in the foreign exchange currency markets. MetaTrader 5 is a multi-asset platform. MetaTrader 5 allows you to trade on the currency markets, and on stock markets and with securities transactions.
- Reporting – to analyze your own results, it is possible to display reports on your operations. The fourth version provides them in the form of a table, the fifth one also shows graphs.
- MetaTrader Market – MetaTrader 5 has a special store where you can buy various robots and applications for trading and literature related to trading.
- Alerts – for a timely response to various events in the markets, MT5 provides special sound alerts. You can set it up both on your phone and email. The melody to choose from is the standard provided by the system or your own version.
Here are the most striking differences. Which tool to choose is your choice.
How to register MetaTrader 4 on FBS
You can register MT4 on the FBS website. It is done like this:
- Go to the official website fbs.com.
- In the upper right corner, find the option “Open Account”.
- In the window that appears, enter your email and name. All data must be up to date.
- Next, you need to select your platform – MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5. You also need to select the currency to use.
5.Once selected, complete the registration and confirm your details.
Registration on the platform with MetaTrader 4 is completed.