Blogads is one of the oldest advertising networks in the world. It is serving advertisers and bloggers since 2002. Those days it’s not easy to compete with advertising giants like Adsense. But, the concept differs in both the networks. Adsense delivers contextual campaigns where as Blogads deal with direct advertising solutions. According to Blogads their network is working with more than 3500 publishers. At the same Blogads has good league of reputed advertisers. The revenue model of Blogads is CPC as well as CPM. BuySellAds and Blogads are tough competitors in direct advertising. It’s interesting to see premium blogs like PerezHilton and DailyKos use Blogads.
How to join Blogads advertising network
Unlike other advertising networks joining Blogads is not easy. Blogads review every site before approving it. Bloagads emphasized niche blogs with broader focus to generate at least 500,000 to 1 million page views per month. Other than those niches getting 30,000 page impressions monthly are sufficient to join. Blogads accept only top-level domains. Blogspost.com and wordpress.com users get discouraged to join this network. Blogads won’t accept sites hosting illegitimate content. Make sure your site is clean before applying to Blogads.
How Blogads work
Being a blogads publisher you must add code to show Blogads slots. One could easily identify the slots by the name of the link ‘Buy a blogad link’. Advertisers takes some time to analyze the site traffic before buying any ad slot. Publishers could choose best ad sizes from 3 types : Banner advertising, native advertising and sidebar advertising. Publishers can customize the ads and set up their own price. If an advertiser finds your site interesting then he/she could straightaway buys the ad space. Publishers get 70% revenue share from Blogads.
Note : The earnings of the publishers depend on the ads placement, price, niche, traffic and advertisers.
Pros of Blogads advertising network
- Hassle free setup of ads
- Publishers can filter ads according to their priorities.
- Publishers could have full control on ads
- Great support from Blogads team
- Global coverage
- Responsive ads
- Timely payment
- Publishers can promote their own ad space by offering special discounts.
- Blogads doesn’t have any conflict with Adsense and other networks.
- Publishers can earn up to 14% referring advertisers.
Cons of Blogads advertising network
- Small bloggers get discouraged to join due to huge traffic restrictions.
- Advertisers takes time to analyze sites. You can’t see instant ads.
- Low fill rate
Blogads pays its publishers on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Wire transfer and check. The minimum payout when paid via PayPal is $75 where as it is $750 for Wire transfer and check.
Final conclusion of Bloagads advertising network
Publishers can make money with Blogads only if their blogs attract 30,000 to 500,000 page views per month. Hope this Blogads review help bloggers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- A-Ads Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 21, 2017
- CoinMedia Review : Bitcoin Advertising Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017
- Adz Junction Review : CPA Network For Publishers - Aug 20, 2017