ClickAdu is a pop under advertising network founded in 2014. Located in Czech Republic it is serving potential advertisers and reputable publishers worldwide. Among all pop under advertising networks this network is somewhat better. The revenue model of this pop ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to Popads network. ClickAdu review sites before approving them. Generally it takes 24 hours for them to complete the review process. Unlike other ad networks there are very few requirements that sites must follow.
Requirements for publishers to join ClickAdu pop under advertising network
- The site must not host any offensive or objectionable content like hacking, software piracy, pornography etc.
- The good news is that there are no traffic restrictions for publishers.
- They accept all niches irrespective of small or big.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
- Don’t ever click on your own ads or encourage others to do the same.
- Being a publisher you must not use bots, traffic exchanges or proxies to generate fake traffic.
Note : Publishers found guilty will lose their earnings along with accounts.
How to get started and what are the ad formats
Publishers get paid on Net30 basis. However if you’re a premium publisher you get paid on request. The threshold payout is $100. The different payment options are PayPal, Payoneer, Paxum, Epese, Web money and Wire transfer.
- No traffic requirements
- Small bloggers can join this network
- Hassle free installation
- Popunders and clickunders have higher conversions when compared to mainstream banner ads.
- Competitive eCPM rates
- Multiple payment options
- Timely payments
- Reporting system
- Publishers can convert their earnings to advertising budget.
- 24/7 support
- Clickunders and popunders will harm your genuine readership in the long run.
- Minimum payout is high for small publishers. It will take a long time for them to reach $100.
Final Conclusion :
Clickadu works well for all types of sites or blogs. Publishers must give it a try to this network. Hope this clickadu review helps publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- LvlUp Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Feb 21, 2017
- MediaBlam Review : Online CPM Advertising Network - Feb 20, 2017
- Popstate Review : Monetize Sites Using This Popunder Ad Network - Feb 18, 2017