Mobicow is a mobile advertising network specialized in full-screen ads. Launched in 2011 and located in Canada this network is working with reputable advertisers and premium publishers. The revenue model of this mobile ad network is CPM/CPV. Publishers have access to the best technology for monetizing mobile traffic. There are attractive offers for advertisers too. Mobicow review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Mobicow mobile ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like pornography, hacking, spamming, warez, viruses, violence etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- Under construction or incomplete sites don’t get approval.
- Excessive usage of ads is not allowed.
- Publishers must not try to alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not promote campaigns on other places.
- Publishers must not incentivize people to click ads.
Note : Publishers caught guilty will get terminated from the network.
Users can have access to full size ads fetching more revenue. Publishers really benefit well with CPA campaigns as well.
The revenue share publishers would get is 60%. Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $5. The available payment options are PayPal, Check and Wire transfer.
- Easy installation
- Fast approval (Within 24 hours)
- This ad network accepts worldwide traffic.
- Works on multi platforms
- Low minimum payout
- 100% fill rates
- Competitive eCPM rates
- Timely payments
- Referral program (3% commission per publisher)
- Joomla and WordPress plugins
- 24/7 dedicated support
- Some users may find full-size ads as intrusive.
- Net 30 payment
Mobile site publishers must give it a try to Mobicow ad network. However the earnings depend on certain factors like visitor’s location, traffic, niche, type of campaign etc. Publishers who have tried this network can share their experiences in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Five Top Tips to Shooting Great Wedding Videos - Mar 22, 2017
- Adsata Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 8, 2017
- Adrope Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers - Mar 3, 2017