Envero Media Review
Envero Media is an online ad network based in US. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative to MediaCPM.pl ad network. Envero Media review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Envero Media ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like pornography, spam, hacking etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- The sites must not had made for the advertising purpose.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC sites, auto surf sites, proxies or traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not use paid traffic in any way.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : 120×600 Skyscraper, 160×600 Wide Skyscraper, 468×60 Full Banner, 300×250 in video banners, Interstitials ads, Catfish ads, Slider ads, Layers, Pop-unders, Video pre-rolls, Site skins, Mobile Web ads, Mobile App Ads, Native advertising and Content Sharing.
Note : The publishers must not use more than 3 ad units per page.
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The threshold payout is $50 when paid via direct deposit and PayPal. For Wire transfer it is $500.
- 100% fill rates
- Competitive CPM rates
- Clean ads
- Multiple ad formats
- Real time reporting system
- Dedicated support
- The minimum payout is high for small and medium publishers.
Envero Media works well for all types of legit sites. The rates are not bad. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Envero Media review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- Admitad GmbH Review: an global affiliate network to bring proved revenues - Jun 23, 2017
- 5 Types Of Content That Will Drive You More Traffic - Jun 21, 2017
- AdMediaTex Review : Online Ad Network For Publishers - Jun 8, 2017